The purpose of this message is to inform you of how DTON ENTERPRISES PTY LTD manages your personal data.
We aim to conduct our business in compliance with the requirements of all the Australian Commonwealth, State and Territory Acts “Privacy Acts” and respect your privacy. Your personal data are collected for us to communicate with you on our services and products.
1 – Personal Data
In this Data Protection Policy, “Personal Data” refers to any data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access, including data in our records as may be updated from time to time.
2 – Collection of personal data
We may collect your personal information when you:
- Visit our website and subscribe to our e-newsletter
- Visit our online-store and register an account with us
- Contact us with a product or service enquiry
- Participate in our contests, surveys, lucky draws and/or other promotional activities
- Visit us during events, road shows, classes, seminars or any social events we participate in.
Below is a list of information we may collect:
- Personal Particulars – This may include name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, nationality, gender, occupation and date of birth.
- Information on your purchase and use of our services – i.e. your purchase history
3 – How we use your Personal data
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Process your online orders
- Respond to enquiries and requests from you or people you have authorized
- Send you our emails containing educational articles, product and services updates, and other news relevant to our business (e-mailers, newsletters)
- Send you invitation to events
- Conduct market research and customer satisfaction surveys
- Provide updates, offers, invitations to events and deliver advertising messages via SMS / MMS, voice, email or your mailing address with your prior consent or if otherwise permitted under local laws and regulations.
4 – Disclosure / Transfer of personal data:
The protection of your personal data is important to us. DTON ENTERPRISES PTY LTD will take all necessary steps to protect your Personal data against unauthorized disclosure. Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, your personal data may be disclosed as follows:
- DTON ENTERPRISIES PTY LTD employees, to provide content, products and services to you
- Consultants providing services to us and directly involved in the services and products we provide to you.
- Close business partners and vendors we work with to improve our service to you or to deliver product and services you purchase and use
- With Industry regulators and other government organizations, as required by local laws and regulations
- Financial institutions for purposes such as facilitating credit card payments
We have implemented strict measures within our organization to secure and protect your information with security procedures and limited and controlled access.
5 – DNC Provisions
DTON ENTERPRISES PTY LTD is committed to comply with the Do Not Call (DNC) provisions. We have always been mindful of engaging our customers in a more targeted and relevant way. We may send marketing messages to your telephone number if:
- You have given us consent, OR
- You have not registered with the national DNC Registry, OR
- The sending of such messages is permissible under applicable laws and regulations.
6 – Contacting us – Withdrawal of consent, access and correction of your Personal Data
- Have any feedback or enquiries relating to your personal data or our data protection policy,
- Would like to obtain access and make corrections to your personal data records, or
- Would like to withdraw your consent to any use of your personal data as set in this policy,
Please contact us at the following email address: email@example.com
Our marketing messages aim to update you about our events, products news and offers as well as provide you with educational material.
Kindly note that if you withdraw your consent to any or all use of your Personal Data, depending on the nature of your request, we may not be able to continue to provide its products and/or services to you.
7 – Governing Law
This Data Protection Policy and your use of this website shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Australia..